Price List

But it's just a cake banner

 

Actually, no. It is not just a cake. It is a customized piece of edible art that you won’t find anywhere else because it is tailor made for you. There are incredibly varying price ranges in our industry – from supermarkets to beginner cakers, to the most experienced and talented commercial cakers in the country. The great thing about this, is that there is a cake for everyone’s budget, the not so great thing is the misconception of “but it’s just a cake”.

What do you get from us?
You get a company that treats every cake order as if it were their own. Decorators with an incredibly keen eye for detail, clean, crisp workmanship and a whole lot of passion. You get peace of mind knowing that we take immense pride in what we produce. You get cakes that are baked and decorated with New Zealand brands we trust – Henergy cage free eggs, Whittakers chocolate, and decorated with Pettinice Icing. We create delicious memories.

 

The following information is to be used as a guideline. We understand catering needs, appetites and budgets. We try as best as possible to produce what you want with what you have.

Cakes

We cater from a minimum of 10 servings.

We specialise in custom cakes which means each cake is priced differently reflective of ingredients and labour involved.

  • 6″ round cake: Standard Flavour and filling. Plain fondant finish with a simple bow or name/number plaque, from $120
  • 8″ round cake: Standard Flavour and filling. Plain fondant finish with a simple bow or name/number plaque, from $160
  • 10″ round cake: Standard Flavour and filling. Plain fondant finish with a simple bow or name/number plaque, from $200
  • 12″ round cake: Standard Flavour and filling. Plain fondant finish with a simple bow or name/number plaque, from $220
  • 14″ round cake: Standard Flavour and filling. Plain fondant finish with a simple bow or name/number plaque, from $280.

If you’re not sure of what you want, send us an email, we’d be happy to help.

Cupcakes

We cater from a minimum of 12 cupcakes.

  • Standard Cupcakes (Plain Frosting) – $4.00ea
  • Decorated Cupcakes (Plain Frosing & Handmade Simple Decorations) – $4.50ea
  • Custom cupcakes (Frosting and Customised Handmade Decorations) – FROM $5.50ea

You are more than welcome to order a box of mixed standard/decorated/custom cupcakes as we charge per cupcake but a minimum of 12 must be ordered. We also do mini cupcakes and custom flavoured cupcakes, just ask!

Delivery – We charge mileage of $0.74 per kilometer.

Set up fee – Some deliveries (mainly weddings) may require us to set up on site, these special circumstances will incur a ‘set up fee’ which depends on the time and labour needed to do so.

Please note that we require at least 14 days notice for all orders, however we do understand last minute changes and always try our best to cater to your needs. If orders are placed two or more weeks in advance, we require a 30% (NON-REFUNDABLE) deposit for all orders at time of confirmation and the remaining 70% is due one week before your order is to be delivered/picked up. If orders are placed less than two weeks in advance, we require the full amount at time of confirmation and the 30% Non-Refundable fee still stands. IF orders are cancelled 7 days before due date, 50% of the total amount will be refunded. IF orders are cancelled less than 7 days before due date, no refund will be given. Please understand that if payments are not made in time or by the agreed upon date, we cannot guarantee that your cake will be done in time. 

open